Community closed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    © the circle - jedi academy Forum Index » © The Circle » Announcements & Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
.: Kudo :.
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed 2 May - 23:49 (2012)    Post subject: Community closed Reply with quote
I wonder if anyone will see this anyway, (seeing the member list, there's not much ppl that come anyway) but I still feel obliged to tell you guys that I'm closing the community.

For three reasons :

1. It's not really working that well, apart the first days where we had great times and lot of people.
I couldn't gather so many teams as I expected as well. Thing is that the server didn't have enough slots. That was predictable...

2. The server JA+ is costing me way too much for the usage it has. Legend has already 3 servers (counting Rachy's one)

3. Now I'm HC of Legend I guess I will have more time to spend on Legend forum / server than before. (means a lot)

However, as I noticed that some of you are still enjoying these kind of regular events, I'm sure that someday in Legend we will be able to host this kind of events. I'll just take the time to think about it. And maybe one day, in Legend, we will host regular events. (I mean more than now ^^)

Thanks for those who supported me. 
Seeya

.: Publicité :.

PostPosted: Wed 2 May - 23:49 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
.: Fraktal :.
OSJ

PostPosted: Thu 3 May - 01:06 (2012)    Post subject: Community closed Reply with quote
The Forum aswell? Sad

.: Kudo :.
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri 4 May - 14:03 (2012)    Post subject: Community closed Reply with quote
Hey Frak ^^
Well, the forum is not used as well. I mean, apart you and Mario, no one comes anymore.

We still can talk on xfire or so !
However I won't close the forum, I let it open so that everyone that supported me can see that it's over ! Okay

.: Contenu Sponsorisé :.

PostPosted: Today at 10:48 (2018)    Post subject: Community closed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    © the circle - jedi academy Forum Index » © The Circle » Announcements & Events All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Have own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation