25 / 04 / 2012 - Siege Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    © the circle - jedi academy Forum Index » © The Circle » Announcements & Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
.: Kudo :.
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon 23 Apr - 10:51 (2012)    Post subject: 25 / 04 / 2012 - Siege Event Reply with quote
Hohai.

We will be playing on the wednesday evening  (count like 10 pm to 12 pm gmt+1 : the hour where the most ppl are on)  a few matches of siege on the community server (by the way, the server has been renamed to Legend Training cuz some of Legend use it for traning as they are currently in a special tourney)

I hope you will come to play.
If there's not enough people, (let's say we need at minimum 6 players) we will basically put the Legendhomev1 map and fool around like the other time, just feel free to drop by !
Okay

-----

I'd also like to recall that I'm not the only one who can suggest events. If you're willing to do something, just post it in a new thread, feel free to, really ! And for the sake of the community, I'd rather like that people begin to suggest events too, that would show your interest in the events.

.: Publicité :.

PostPosted: Mon 23 Apr - 10:51 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
.: Kudo :.
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed 25 Apr - 23:13 (2012)    Post subject: 25 / 04 / 2012 - Siege Event Reply with quote
No one's here, no one answered, too bad.

Event cancelled

.: Contenu Sponsorisé :.

PostPosted: Today at 08:53 (2018)    Post subject: 25 / 04 / 2012 - Siege Event
Post new topic   Reply to topic    © the circle - jedi academy Forum Index » © The Circle » Announcements & Events All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Have own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation